Master Class Description
Bad behavior and difficult people can demotivate an organization and create toxic work environments that lead to reductions in job satisfaction. These behaviors can stem from colleagues, co-workers, suppliers, and people in general. In this seminar, participants will examine behavioral intelligence as a practice and learn to identify root causes of toxic behaviors, coupled with strategies to minimize their organizational impact.
What are the requirements?
Membership in Titan Skills Academy
What am I going to get from this Master Class?
1. Common behaviors that increase the likelihood of conflict
2. Why these behaviors create and extend the conflict
3. Internal bias and managing perspectives
4. Managing anxiety in the interaction
5. Creating rapport and trust with the difficult person(s)
6. Resolving conflicts to effective conclusions
Who is this Master Class for?
Volunteers, Employees, Managers, Executives, Non-profits, Businesses, Government, and Corporations.
About the Instructor
Jay Johnson is an internationally renowned speaker, trainer, and organizational consultant specializing in behavior and performance. Jay works with people and organizations to empower teams, grow profits, and transform leaders through behavioral intelligence. He is a TEDx speaker, Forbes Business Council Member, and has given keynotes and workshops in 20 countries across 4 continents.